Monday, January 27, 2014

Baby Shower Fun




Top: B Boutique; Scarf: not sure??; Printed leggings: Lotus Boutique; Boots: Shoe Station
 
Hello loves! 

Today's outfit is from a baby shower that my sister (in the very fashionable dress and fur vest outfit :) )  and I attended yesterday for my sweet friend, Jill. (Isn't she the cutest thing??) She is having a precious little girl and we can't wait to meet her! :) 

You all know that I am IN LOVE with this printed leggings trend. And this outfit is so comfortable! (But, really, what leggings aren't?) I wore it for most of the day and never once felt the need to change clothes. You could also pair this outfit with a long necklace and booties if that is more your style (see my Printed Leggings post from a couple of weeks ago). Also, don't be afraid of printed leggings! Although my top is somewhat short for some people's taste, you could also pair it with a longer tunic that is more loose fitting and still get the same stylish effect! I suggest this look for people who have an upside down triangle shape (such as myself) or an hourglass figure. If you still aren't sold on the trend or feel that it doesn't fit your body type (such as a pear shape), there are also printed tunics with fun and bold prints that can be paired with solid colored leggings! Hope this helps! 

Xoxo, 
Whit 

No comments:

Post a Comment