Tuesday, January 28, 2014

Showing My Crafty Side



Hello everyone! 

Today on the blog I'm revealing a totally different side of me... My crafty side! There is nothing more relaxing and therapeutic to me than being crafty. And recently, with a little inspiration from Pinterest, I've started making wreaths! The first wreath pictured is a wreath I made for my friend Jill (pictured in my last post). She is having a baby girl named Blair and this wreath is for her hospital door and for her room later! :) I loved the vintage-inspired flowers in the wreath! 

This next wreath is one I made for my boyfriend's mom for Christmas. I love the whimsical swirls in this wreath! 


All supplies for both wreaths came from Hobby Lobby. And there is no wrong or right way to do a wreath! I actually did both of these a little differently! But I think the baby girl's wreath turned out a little better. I didn't think about doing a tutorial for either wreath but I may do that for the next one! In the meantime, there are thousands of tutorials on Pinterest! You can follow me, Whitney Foreman, and see some of the tutorials I've pinned under the Cutsie Crafts board! 

Xoxo, 
Whit

No comments:

Post a Comment