Sunday, January 11, 2015

Confessions

Wow. Has it really been almost a whole year since I posted anything on my blog?? I had no idea I'd be so bad at this! Ha!

Life Lately:

Life has been busy as of late. I have changed jobs again since the last time I was on here. I am now a Pharmacy Technician at The Medicine Chest in my hometown, and I love where I work! My coworkers are great and my boss and his wife are AMAZING! :) Mrs. Kate (my boss' wife) is allowing me to do some things with our gift section inside the pharmacy, which is the main reason I wanted to get back to my blog. You all know that one of my goals in life is to own a boutique/gift shop one day. And I have saved up a little money to start working towards that dream.

Making Changes:

The first changes I am making are to my blog. Did you notice the name change? I have decided to start calling my blog by the URL name. I like the way that it sounds better and I think it fits my personality. :) Also, I vow to start blogging again. I am not promising daily posts or even weekly posts. Hopefully, I will make at least one post a week, but if not, at least once a month. The third change I am making to my blog is to change the theme of my blog from a primarily fashion blog, to a lifestyle blog. I will, of course, still be posting outfits and clothes that I love, but there are so many other things that I want to include you in on! So I will also be posting things that happen in my life, which brings me to my next point.
I am going to be making and selling wreaths! I will start by selling them out of The Medicine Chest gift section (yep, my bosses are the best!) and eventually, once I get enough made, I will start selling them off of my blog Instagram account (sass_of_the_south) and off of a Facebook page by the same name that I will be creating. At some point, if it really takes off, I might start selling them from Etsy. But, let's not get ahead of ourselves!! I am just now getting started and I've only made a few so far. They will be going up in The Medicine Chest tomorrow and I cannot wait!! I shared a post with you last year about two wreaths I had made as gifts (see here). I really enjoyed making them and I decided that I would use my talents to start trying to build up some extra money to work towards my dreams!

Leaps and Bounds:

So I am taking this leap of faith and hoping that you will enjoy this new adventure with me! Love you all!

Xoxo,
Whit 

No comments:

Post a Comment